Kitchen Lighting Installation
Serving Portland – Beaverton – Newberg – Salem – Canby
Kitchen track lighting and kitchen ceiling light fixtures can brighten your kitchen and eating areas. The wiring should always be completed by a trained electrician, whether kitchen lighting installation is replacing old lighting or completing new construction project. Safety must always be considered when any type of kitchen lighting project is being worked on. The professional electricians of PC Electric can complete any lighting installation project quickly and safely.
Installing Modern Kitchen Lighting
Electric work should always be completed as safely as possible. The process of lighting installation will vary, but some things to keep in mind include:
- Any circuits running from the breaker box to the kitchen should always be turned off before starting any type of kitchen lighting installation.
- Voltage testers should be used to make sure that each wire is safe to work on.
- If kitchen hanging lights are going to be installed in a new area, the drywall may need to be removed.
- Fixtures should be installed on ceiling studs to ensure they are secure.
- Extra fixture elements such as kitchen track lighting may be installed on the same switch as a fixture or have its own switch.
- After each element of the modern kitchen lighting is installed, the breaker should be turned back on to check each unit.
Receive a free Home Electrical Service estimate
or Schedule Service!
Click below to submit your information and get a call back from our experienced electrical contractors.
Contact PC Electric for Kitchen Light Fixture Installation
The lighting and fixtures used in the kitchen will usually have a number of elements involved, which can make it more complex than the lighting that is in other rooms. There may be a need for lighting over a countertop as well as a separate light over a kitchen island. To ensure that all of these elements work in coordination with each other, it helps to hire a professional electrician to work on this type of project.
PC Electric is proficient in residential lighting. We are experienced and have trained technicians who understand how to install all types of kitchen lighting fixtures safely and quickly.
Kitchen Lighting Installation serving Portland Beaverton Newberg & Canby
Serving Clients in the State of Oregon: