Residential Remodeling Services
Serving Portland – Beaverton – Newberg – Salem – Canby
Residential remodeling projects can be challenging, but a qualified residential electrical contractor can help complete a remodeling project on time and on budget. Remodeling projects are similar to new construction projects since remodeled buildings must meet current municipal building codes and energy efficiency standards. On the other hand, remodeling projects are unique and stand to benefit from the expertise of an experienced residential electrical services company.
Some remodeling projects are quite extensive. That’s when a highly experienced remodeling electrician comes in handy. Who would have imagined that there were so many tricks of the trade?
- Electrical system layout and design
- Total and partial electrical system renovations
- Wiring upgrades
- Lighting installation
- Bathroom, kitchen and home rewiring
- Knob and tube wiring replacement
- Room additions
- Outdoor living space
- Interior and external lighting systems
- Home theater wiring
- Home network and data cabling
- Ground fault circuit interrupter plugs
- Surge Protection
- Ceiling fan installation
- Switches and dimmers
- Recessed and track lighting
- Pool, spa and hot tub wiring
- Home automation system and appliance installation
Home Remodeling Electrical Contractor
Remodeling the electrical system of a home or room requires special skills. When it’s all said and done, a professional remodeling job should enhance the visual appeal and functionality of a home. That’s why it’s important to exercise caution when searching for an electrical system remodeling professional. The extent of industry and remodeling experience does make a difference.